Monday, January 5, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Yep, that's right. My flight leaves at 9:45 pm tomorrow night. I'm not sure how that snuck up on me, but here it is. I should sleep well on the plane, though, considering that I haven't been sleeping well at night (I wake up in the middle of the night panicking, thinking of things I seem to have forgotten to do) and have been running around like a chicken with my head chopped off packing (even after packing both of my bags the meaning of the phrase "pack light" continues to elude me).

At any rate, I recieved the info about my homestay today, which I considered to be a good thing since I'll be meeting my señora in about a day and a half. It appears that my home will be just a short metro ride from the school or a 25 minute walk, though Google could not guarantee that the route they suggested actually contained any sidewalks so that could be fairly treacherous. I will post my address at the end of this - I'd love letters or other mail full of love from home! I promise you'll recieve a postcard in return!

I'll be living at:
Blasco de Garay 19, 6º B
28015 Madrid, Spain

Goal for the evening: Actually sleep. We'll see.

No comments: